7.29.2007

The Plummers 9

I went over to get some audio of grandma today and grabbed this shot as I was leaving. I know you guys are probably tired of this story by now, but I am really going to miss this family. It's almost a relief to get over there at the end of a day. I'm really glad I got to develop that sort of relationship with this family where I feel welcome all the time and am not seen as just the photographer. And consequently, that's when the real moments and intimate shots come. So hang tight gang, the final product is soon to come, and you will be able to hear this wonderful Jamaican woman talk about life, death and everything in between.

2 comments:

Luanne Dietz said...

so not tired of this story.. your doing a great job Timmy!

andreita said...

IIIIIIIIIII LOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEE THIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSS