4.30.2008

The Browns

I spent some more time with Russ and some with his family this evening. Russ was rummaging through his burnt down house for a while trying to find anything that survived the flames. A couple things of interest made it. The bible, Book of Mormon, Sim City CDs and some wedding photos. I was then able to go by their hotel for a short bit. I didn't want to bug them too much and didn't want to scare them away, so I'll go back and spend some more time at the hotel tomorrow. I think it will be interesting to see how they recover from this. It will be hard, but I think it is already making them realize how family is so much more important than possessions. I think they will learn a lot out of this experience, and I'm hoping to share that with the community.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this post....

___________________
Melvin
Free HD DVR Receiver Upgrade