4.10.2009

New York City, New York

And then there is New York. My final final destination...for now. Danny and Celia took me in when I arrived and made me feel at home. They cooked me food and gave me beer, maps and a futon. Without them I would probably be lost somewhere not far from the airport wishing I was home. Since then it has been a series of random encounters and experiences all of which have been unique and fresh.

I remember thinking of Denver as a huge city when I first rolled in. How naive. Now I have the task of trying to comprehend this overwhelming mass of buildings and people and maybe if I'm lucky I will be able to focus and find a story that needs to be told.

3 comments:

VSchipani said...

You're already taking beautiful photographs. I'm happy to see it.

Danny Ghitis said...

we're glad you made it here amigo!

Melvin said...

wow, great post...
thanks for this post...
I like this blog.........

___________________
Melvin
Entertainment at one stop